Update 2nd November 2020 – COVID – 19
Further to the government’s announcement on Saturday as our showrooms are considered non-essential retail they will be closed as of Thursday 5th November.
We will however be operating business as usual working in line with the latest government guidelines.
We are temporarily working with a reduced team so your patience is very much appreciated, as it may take us a little longer than usual to respond to you.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and are very much looking forward to working with you.
Stay alert, stay safe.
The Poole Joinery Team.
Update from us on COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
In line with the latest Government guidance on the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are very pleased to announce that we are beginning a phased re-opening of some of our showroom, making home appointments and resuming installations from 1st June 2020.
We take the health and safety of our team members and customers very seriously and therefore in light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) we have adopted the following operating practices:
- Staff will be adhering with the government guidelines if they (or anyone in their household) are feeling unwell
- If staff start to feel unwell, they will be sent home immediately
- All staff are taking staggered break times
- Our team members are carrying out social distancing measures at all times
- Staff are following strict hand washing and hygiene guidelines
- Communication, internally and with our customer will always be at a safe distance if not, via telephone or email
- Contactless payments such as bank transfer and card payments over the phone are being requested
- Our showroom has been thoroughly deep cleaned during the lockdown
- We will continue to carry out a regular and enhanced cleaning programme
- The showroom especially commonly touched surfaces (such as door handles) are being cleaned regularly throughout the day
- Showroom visits are available by appointment only (if preferred)
- Only small groups of people from the same household will be permitted in the showroom at the same time on a case-by-case basis
- Staff showing you around our showroom will ensure a safe social distance is observed at all times
- We will talk to you prior to a home visit to obtain as much information as possible in advance and follow up with any questions after the visit to minimise contact
- Representatives are carrying hand sanitiser in their vehicles for use prior and following home visits
- Social distancing measures will be adhered to at all times
- Surveys will be carried out avoiding contact with the homeowner
- Measurements will be taken in a separate room to the home residents
- When face to face contact is required 2 metre distancing will be maintained at all time
- Any follow up questions will be asked after the visit via telephone or email to minimise contact
- Loading times are being staggered to avoid congestion and ensure social distancing is maintained
- We are operating one-man installation teams where possible.
- Where more than one installer is required to attend an installation social distancing will be observed at all times
- We will be avoiding contact with the residents and where required a 2-metre social distancing will be maintained at all times
- Where possible team members will work independently, where this is not feasible appropriate distancing and protective measures will be taken where possible
- We will work in one space whist the home residents are in another area of the property then swap
- Staff will bring along their own food and drink
- Staff will use portable toilet facilities if requested upon booking
Post-installation & Service Calls
- The above measures will also be in place for service calls
Should you wish to find out more information, please do not hesitate to contact us