The perfect way to expand your living space naturally, is with a luxurious orangery, supplied and...
As a replacement for an existing conservatory roof, our tiled roofs are an excellent choice. Older conservatories, especially those with replacement polycarbonate conservatory roof, are renowned for their lack of insulation and are often found to limit the amount of usage homeowners get out of a conservatory.
However, one of the main selling points of our tiled roofs is their ability to transform conservatories into year-round usable living spaces. No matter whether you have a Victorian Conservatory, Lean-to Conservatory, or completely bespoke in style, we can install a tiled roof that fits it perfectly. If you’d like a new conservatory altogether to fit one atop, Poole Joinery can help you out here too.
Yes, it is possible to replace a polycarbonate conservatory roof. Polycarbonate is a popular material for conservatory roofs because it is lightweight, durable, and provides good thermal insulation. However, over time, polycarbonate roofs can become discolored, faded, or damaged, which may require replacement.
Create comfortable living spaces and dramatically lower energy costs with a tiled roof
- In terms of thermal efficiency, no other conservatory roofing system can compare to our tiled roofs.
- They attain incredibly low U-values of just 0.16 W/m2k, which indicates that the amount of heat lost through them is enviably low.
- Of course, the less heat that is lost, the more that remains inside the conservatory. So, during the colder months, any conservatory spaces will be beautifully warm and cosy without having to overspend on energy to fuel your radiators.
- But, this ability to keep a comfortable temperature will also be in effect during the warmer months too. No longer will a conservatory suffer from overheating, leaving you with a space to use however you please all year round.
Our tiled roofs are beautifully styled all over for a visually appealing structure
- The interior ceiling is carefully plastered, resulting in a visually appealing interior that feels like an additional room of your house.
- If you’d like to bring artificial light and sound into the room and increase the feeling of homeliness, recessed lighting and speakers can be fitted into the ceiling too.
- Externally, the stylish tiling is available in a selection of colours, allowing us to match the exterior to the roof on your existing home or have it differ entirely.
- The tiling is also incredibly hard-wearing and can last up to 50 years, even after continual onslaught from the best and worst the weather of Dorset has to offer.
- All with the added bonus of absolutely no maintenance.
Flood your conservatory with as much or as little light as you’d like with glazed panels
- Due to their lack of transparency, light is unable to travel through tiles. However, this doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice the amount of light coming into the conservatory.
- The Poole Joinery team can incorporate full-length glazing panels or Velux rooflights into their structure to allow plenty of light inside. We can also place them strategically as to highlight certain features within the conservatory.
- Rest assured that incorporating some glazing into their design won’t prevent one of our tiled roofs from maintaining a comfortable temperature all year round either.
- This is because the high-performance glass in use limits temperature gain from the sun. Plus, it’s self-cleaning, to keep maintenance times low.
Sit back and relax whilst we take care of the leg work of your tiled roof
- As it’s quick and easy to install, our team of our experts will be out of your hair quickly, leaving you to enjoy your comfortable living space in peace.
- The roof will also be watertight in six hours so no need to worry about the rain coming inside and spoiling your day, whilst it’s being installed.
- As the Ultraroof is compliant with Building Regulations and JHAI approved, you can buy without fear of voiding building control approval too.
- As an approved Ultra Installer, if building control or planning permission is required, Poole Joinery will also take care of this for you.
Choose from three different tile colours and match your existing property’s roof, if you wish. The available colours are: Carbon Grey, Harvest Brown and Terra Brick.
If you have quick enquiry to make regarding us or any of our products, please fill out the form below.
"We were very pleased with the work and was pleased with the fitter but we did have a slight issue after the work was completed and arranged for the company to come round another day but they didn't turn up on time. I felt there was a lack of communication between the fitters and the office. We would recommend them."
"This company were recommended to me, the fitters were very pleased to be working for this company. I am very pleased, one window was very difficult and they did an excellent job, they totally re-built the window, I would recommend."
"Greatly experience from start to finish. Very friendly staff. Lovely guy who fitted our front door and window in the porch. They even replaced 2 windows in our conservatory.We are so happy with our new front door. Highly recommend this company."
"From initial meeting with Mr Cherry, survey by Mr James and superb installation by Mr Kyte this company exceeded expectations. A quality product, competitively priced and professionally installed."
"Thank you to Poole Joinery for my new windows, front door and patio door. Extremely pleased with the final result. A few issues along the way but Poole Joinery did everything they could to put it all right and offered excellent customer service. They were recommended to me and I would recommend them too!"
"Superb quality composite door, excellent workmanship from fitters. The door looks fabulous and really lifts the appearance of the house. High security as well. No mess, fitters were polite and cleared up completely afterwards. Would definitely use them again."
"Adam was the installer and took about four hours. He was superb and professional ! Thank you Poole Joinery !"
"Work was carried out as scheduled and done with great satisfaction. Adam who installed the windows and door worked efficiently and cleaned as he went. Would recommend this company."
"From start to finish Poole Joinery offered a professional service. The job was particularly complex as it had to link onto an old Edwardian property and was replacing an existing old conservatory. The tradesmen were skilled and took pride in their work. They were polite and helpful."
Request your free quote today
To request a free quote from us, all we require is a few details from you.